Wednesday, January 24, 2007

26 years ago today...Mel and I were married. Today we celebrate hanging in there for 26 wonderful and sometimes not so wonderful years. That's what marriage is all about...through good times and bad and we have had our share of both. It's all those things that have made our marriage stronger and it's all those things that have brought where we are today. I hope we can be an example to our children that marriage can be worth it and bring lots of happiness if you just hang in there and stay true to your vows. Our parents have both been great examples to us and I think that has been a huge influence on our marriage. I appreciate their example and their love for each other.
Mel has always loved me unconditionally and I love him for that more than anything.
Happy Anniversary to us.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 comments: