Friday, February 16, 2007

Well, I've decided to try and keep this blog updated at least once a month. I have a blog on myspace that I have kept for a few months now. I am going to post the blogs from my other blog so everyone can know what's been going on in my life for the last few months without having to write about it all over again. Then as I post a blog on myspace I will copy it to this one so I will have it on both sites. My other blog can be found at http://blog.myspace.com/sherrie_nana4life

So please feel free to comment to me or ask me questions. Once you read my blogs you will know more about me and my family
.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Hi Aunt Sherrie! So I got a blog so everyone can keep up with Landen. I thought it would be fun. I hope your work is going good and that you aren't exhausted. Tell everyone hi. Love ya.

Sarie said...

I didn't know you blogged here, too! I love blogging on here and use it way more than myspace. I will check yours here now!! xo.