Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Trying to catch up on the last year


I am such a horrible blogger! I love to read other people's blogs and I love to post pictures on Facebook but I seriously don't have time to keep all these social media sites up to date! I'm on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest (I LOVE PINTEREST) and Blogger. Not to mention my emails! So I'm just going to randomly post some pictures so this site has some more up to date photos! I'll try to post more often but don't count on it.  








 Blake at Christmas 2011 on his new quad! 
 Blake"s owl cupcakes for his 1st Birthday March 11, 2012

 My pride and joy - my grandkids! 
 Chloe and her daddy, Kyle
 Paige in her Cinderella costume Oct 2011
 Mel and I at my 30th Class Reunion Aug 2011
 Nana
 Madilyn Jane Sample
 Blake Joseph Sample
 Paige and Blake
 Joey and Hanna with Paige and Blake
 Bret and Brooke Halloween 2011
 Chloe Cheerleading
Chad with Maddy

0 comments: