Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So I came across this blog reading a friends blog and I just had to share this story with my friends. These two blogs I have added (the links are at the top of my blog and I've added them below) are two sisters. One is names Stephanie (nie nie as everyone refers to her by) and Courtney (c jane) . Stephanie and her husband were in a small airplane crash about a month ago and are currently recovering in an Arizona hospital from critical burns to most of their bodies. Courtney, Stephanies sister, keeps her blog updated on their recovery. The story is so inspiring and yet sometimes so hard to read. Their faith is so strong that I am amazed everytime I read it. Check out the links if you'd like to read their story.cjanerun

1 comments:

Whitney said...

I saw that. I can't believe how sad that is. I read that I just kept crying for that family. How devastating:( It sounds like they are in the best place they can be for recovery. Thank goodness they have such a strong family to get through this and help with their kids:( SO SAD...